Ability to add image files to CSS & Javascript folders

When I use images in a CSS element (such as a background image) I prefer to place the images in the CSS folder directly. Same with javascript. This is especially helpful when importing a third-party bootstrap template that has their directory structure set up that way. Is there some way to do that or is it a feature to be added? Also, what's with the lack of word-wrap in these forum postings? It's really annoying.

I too am hoping for the ability to add anything to anywhere and that the devs will give us the benefit of the doubt that we are smart enough to put things in the right places on our own without so many restrictions. We need more importability for other types of files as well which don't really need to be categorized specifically, just the ability to add folders to the tree that we can put anything we want in.

I have the same issue when using Wow Slider Greg, so I've worked around it by putting those folders in their correct locations on the server itself (after all they will be uploaded one way or the other right?) and then I use the Full URL to any files that need to be referenced. In many cases they don't need to be referenced at all in the code I add, and the code that is in the CSS or JS will pick those up automatically as long as the URL is correct, so you will see them in the Preview Pane and in the Browser Preview. For things that go in just a CSS file, I just alter the reference in the code if it hasn't been minimized already (hate messing with minimized code lol). That's all you can do, so just be prepared to edit your code a little bit in the editor to accommodate the new locations and you should be fine for now.

Not sure what your issue is on the wrapping here in the forum, it wraps for me just fine. Try a different browser and see if it does the same?

Regarding the word wrapping, starting at line 277 https://bootstrapstudio.io/forums/wp-content/themes/bootstrapstudio/css/bbpress.css?ver=2.5.12-6148

#bbpress-forums div.bbp-forum-content,
#bbpress-forums div.bbp-topic-content,
#bbpress-forums div.bbp-reply-content {
    margin-left: 130px;
    padding: 12px 12px 12px 20px;
    text-align: left;
    word-wrap: break-word;
    word-break: break-all;
    word-break: break-word;
}

The word-break: break-all; causes words to be broken instead of keeping words whole. So it can be hard to read sometimes. It appears that browsers see word-break: break-word; as an invalid value so it doesn't get applied.

Saj