Add To Library (Whole Page)

Hi community, I'm still very new to BSS. Is there a way to add the whole page to the component library? Everything including BODY and HTML tags. I have built the main blocks/look of a site and want to be able to add it from the components panel to reuse on different sites like a template type of thing.

An idea can be - to put the whole template page content in a root or master container div and then make that as a component.

Pages can usually be added in the manner they are done (from Pages menu in the right-hand side) and then simply dropping the component will create your page.

Or you can do it the simple way and just save the project with a name that you know it's a template and which one. Close it. Now Open it, save it with a new name for your new project each time you want a new project and whalla, you have a template. No need to mess with the online components for that. Hopefully though we'll get something we can share templates with others for someday. :)

Thanks for your replies. cutthecrap19 I had tried that but BSS won't let me put everything(without body & html tags) into a container. Jo yes that is the conclusion I came to as well. I just thought there might be a way to do this that I had not been aware of.

Thanks for your help.

Just a final note for anyone else that is new to BSS & reads this, if you are in the same design (site or project) and have made blocks for a page-look you can duplicate that page in the pages area in the design panel on the right near the bottom...

Another thing I was trying to do was delete the index.html page I had made and didn't like, then create a new index.html and copy-to the new index page from one I had finished & wanted the rest to look like called test.html...

But for some reason (might be a cache thing) BSS created the same old index.html again that I had deleted and wouldn't copy over to it from test.html...

So in this instance I again deleted index.html then duplicated test.html 4 times(that's the amount of pages in this site that I need) then I renamed all the copies to their required names(home, about, projects, contact) and added the extra content each page needed...

Pheeew I hope that wasn't too confusing...

Cheers :)