AmazingSlider

I am using AmazingSlider and tried to add it to my design but it doesnt work can anyone help me i add all css and java still not working i tried it at dreamweaver it is working but in here not :/

and i like to ask about one more think too how i can create 1 page website that slide to topic when you click About Us button and website slides to there.

Thank you =)

enter image description here

Hi Ali,

1. Slider:

-- Make sure you have all the libraries required for the slider

-- in bootstrap studio drop say a container or a div (which ever should be fine) in bootstrap

-- convert it (container or div) to html in bootstrap so you can mutilate the code

-- copy and paste the slider code verbatim into bootstrap

-- add the required files and libraries to bootstrap studio

2. Smooth page scroll:

-- get a copy of the jquery easing plugin library

-- then drop in this code:

$(function() { $('a.page-scroll').bind('click', function(event) { var $anchor = $(this); $('html, body').stop().animate({ scrollTop: $($anchor.attr('href')).offset().top }, 1500, 'easeInOutExpo'); event.preventDefault(); }); });

-- please note: you add the class page-scroll to any nav element you wish to use, but you could also change the $('a.page-scroll') page to capture any class or id on your page.

<h3>Hope it helps!</h3>

I still got the same issue can't fix it.

Amazing Slider

2) for smoothscroll i use https://github.com/cferdinandi/smooth-scroll so all you need is to just link to https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/smooth-scroll/10.1.0/js/smooth-scroll.min.js ,add to you user.js the initialization (in this example i also initialize AOS - animate on scroll):

/* this part to init AOS and smoothScroll functions */
$(function() {  /* this is the jQuery equivalent of documents.ready */
    AOS.init({
      disable: 'mobile'
    });
   smoothScroll.init();
});

and you've done. Now you can simply add "data-scroll" to your internal #link. To do that you have to add a class with name "data-scroll" and no value in the Attribute pane.

Thank you Marco, work like a charm !