Bootstrap Issues

So, I'm designing a portfolio, all my images are stored on google drive, yet, Bootstrap Studio freezes. I'm guessing because too much data is pulling? Anyhow I tried importing the images, it's roughly (11 GB of images) same problem, Bootstrap Studio freezes.

I restarted the program, closed all browsers, restarted my computer, no luck. Now I can't complete my project.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this just too data for Bootstrap Studio?

I'm going to have to go with to much data. I hope your not trying to load 11 GB worth of images on a website all at once? That's going to kill your website. You can try just letting BSS just run for a while when you try to load your project maybe it will recover after a while of trying to grab that much data.

If that doesn't work maybe one of the BSS developers can do something with your .bsdesign file can kill the images from it. If so you'd have to remember that you will need to add the images assets calls back into your "exported" version of the design.

Saj

Thank you for reporting this!

Bootstrap Studio doesn't work very well with large numbers of images right now. This is an extreme case. Here are some questions that will help us solve your use case in the best possible way:

• How do you plan to use those all those images? Will they be a part of a Carousel or other slideshow, or you just need them in the project so they are exported with your website?
  • Do you need to keep them in full size? Would there be an issue if Bootstrap Studio resized them to decrease the file size?