Bootstrap Studio & CMS

Hello all!

I'm brand new to BSS. I'm really excited about diving into this program. I'm looking trying to figure out the best way to build a website in BSS and integrate some sort of CMS into the design. I'm currently looking e107 (e107.org) but I'm open to some other CMS.

I've seen some people mention in passing being able to design the site in bootstrap and using CMS as well. Like I said I'm a newbie to this but I want to try and learn how to integrate CMS into the BSS design. I'm trying to create a news site with multiple writers, sections, and articles. I need to be able to design it but I also need to have a robust CMS to handle all the articles.

Are there any tutorials on how to create this or can anyone point me to the right CMS to do this with?

I appreciate everyone's help.

I used BSS to prototype and create a grav template for a customer. But you need to invest your time studying a CMS docs and template creation system first. And templating is a time consuming manual process that involves quite a few skills.

With all the work involved in trying to do what you're doing (most people that do simple CMS stuff is so a client can update areas more easily) you may be better off using a CMS system that's already got all the features you need such as Joomla or Wordpres etc. Just a thought. :)