Bootstrap studio optimal system requierments.

What are the optimal system requirements for bss on Mac or pc? I know that the operating system requirements are windows 7+ and macos 10.11 or something. But what are the optimal hardware requirements.

Hmm, I would think if you're on a Mac (which I am), it will pretty much default be good. I don't believe there are any operating system requirements needed for this app as it's not a huge footprint on your machine. I haven't heard of anyone saying their graphics card isn't supporting it, nor that they don't have enough ram for it etc.

If you have a computer that has Mac and have at least 8 gb of ram you should be fine. If you have Windows 10, which you should have if you're working with Windows at all these days, then you would want to have at least 8 gb of ram there too I would think. Not so much for this app, but many others will need it.

If your computer is more than 8 years old, you may not have the ram needed etc., and you need an upgrade anyways as that's too old to be supported these days lol.

Go ahead and give it a shot, it's a small fee for a great app and I'm sure if you have issues with it not working on your machine (and it's not your fault lol) they are pretty good about getting you a refund if needed. :)

Thank you very much. Helped a lot.

I had no issues running the program on a very old Windows 7 machine with an i7 920 processor running at 2.67GHz, 6 GB of DDR3 ram, and an ancient 512MB ATI Radeon HD 3800 Series video card.

I use it on two different machines, W10 on an i7, and Linux Mint on an i3.