Can't click in page names with mouse to edit

Not sure if this is a feature or a bug lol.

Either way, when I try to rename a page name, usually you can click with your mouse to get the cursor where you want it in the text. You can't do that with BSS at all, if you click it with the mouse it quits the editing setup. You have to move the cursor with the arrow keys of your keyboard or delete the current text in order to edit it.

This seems like a bug to me as it definitely should allow you to click inside the text to edit it since every other program does and most of the other features of the app do as well.

I get the same thing. I don't know it's a bug but it has been this way for a very long time.

Saj 26,169 user downloads

I can understand why it is the way it is.

Another way to do it is to bring up the filename (without the extension) in a edit box with an OK or Cancel button.

I think it is the way it is and it does work. It's obviously based on capturing keystrokes to be able to edit the filename in place.

I wouldn't call it a 'bug'... as it's more of a 'feature'.

:)

Thank you for reporting this! This bug is the result of a change we made to the way multiple selections work. It's going to be fixed in our upcoming release (should be out very soon).

Awesome, thanks much Martin!