Can't re-use my (old/working) domain

Hi all,

I have a problem with adding my custom domain to the Bootstrapstudio app. I have used the domain and Bootstrapstudio app in the past and it worked fine. After a while I wanted to update my website information and looks. When I was done and happy with the changes, and wanted to publish the site. I saw that the custom domains/websites in settings was empty and that I had to add my domain again.

So what I did was typing in my domain and gave me an error saying: This domain is not available.
When i saw the error i went to the tutorial page : Hosting Custom Domains on Bootstrap Studio Sites
It said that i had to delete the CNAME and everything would work again.

It has been a couple of days and it still is not working. Could anyone please provide information to add my (working) domain to the project again.

[SOLVED]
I figured it out! I used my Github school license with the domain i wanted to use with my personal license. And i didn’t know that the domain gets linked to your bootstrap account.

So what i did, I removed my personal licence and put in my school license, removed the domain from my school account. Loged back in on my personal account and now i can use my trusty domain!

1 Like

glad to hear you were able to resolve your issue