Change to position of the HTML and STYLES windows

I have an extra wide monitor and if it was possible to move the HMTL and Styles from to bottom to the side will be great. So we will have the Studio/Online, The Page, HTML/Styles and Apperance/Options/animation windows...

Thank you for the suggestion! For our next release we are working on making the bottom panel detachable, so you'll be able to move the HTML and Styles to a second window. This will make better use of space for folks with extra wide or dual monitor setups.

For our next release we are working on making the bottom panel detachable, so you’ll be able to move the HTML and Styles to a second window. This will make better use of space for folks with extra wide or dual monitor setups.

really next release? Many users are waiting for detachable panes for many years. Almost all pros work with a mullti-monitor setup

I guess that's the single most requested feature for BSS. I'd even pay a premium to have it. My eyes don't like that cluttered window

I can’t wait for v5.3 now as I’m bored reading same threads asking for same thing...

No doubt it will be a roaring success when production ready.

Yep same here Chris, have waited a very long time as @marrco has already pointed out. Can't wait for that release too, but I'm willing to wait for all bugs to be caught before release too. :)

It's been a long wait and, hopefully, it won't be too much longer. It would, for me, to be far more useful than some of the recent (though welcome) changes.