Creating a Login Menu

I'm looking to see if it's possible for my home page (Main Page) to have a blank page with only my staffs icons, when they click on the icon it will take them into the rest of the site after they enter their password. Is this possible and if so how would I go at doing so?

Any help is greatly appreciated as I'm in dire need to have this finished asap to remove my old system.

Depends on how integrated you need it to be. If you're expecting to be able to have accounts built into the system, then you would be better off using a CMS like Joomla or WordPress. If you're just wanting to grant access to a specific page/folder of the site, then you just need to create your items, then put the links to the items on the page (photo buttons or whatever) and put the links in them where you want them to go.

Now log into your server's cPanel and set up the access levels there, usually in the Directory Privacy area of the Files section. If you don't have access to the cPanel, or don't have a cPanel or anything similar, then you would set this up using an htaccess file (you'll have to look that part up as that's too much instruction to bother with in here). If you're on Windows, you can do this using a program that CoffeeCup created called Website Access Manager which will facilitate the entire process for you once you have the pages set up. Either way no code has to go on the pages for this at all, it's all in the htaccess file.