CUSTOM FONTS

Hey guys! In this thread:

https://bootstrapstudio.io/forums/topic/how-can-i-import-my-own-fonts-in-bootstrap-studio/

you said that you will add the option to have custom fonts in the future releases. Its been half a year now - is there such an option already? Cause all I see is google fonts still and I am on the latest version :o

This way I have to do it all manually... :-(

Also - to be honest - you are doing great job but you are often adding very minor adjustments but the pillar ones - the important once are still lacking a bit ;-) Custom fonts is one and I can thing about one other and thats your UI. I have dual screen and there is literally no decent view options. I can't float windows and I am stuck trying to fit it all on one screen cause I cant use it on dualscreen....

Please don't take this as me bitching about it... Its a great product!!! Thats why I bought it in the first place.. I am just trying to point those things out so that it can become even better ;-)

I have dual screen and there is literally no decent view options. I can’t float windows and I am stuck trying to fit it all on one screen cause I cant use it on dualscreen….

Not only you. Multi-monitor setup is common among professionals. And floating windows support has been asked many times. Maybe it will happen in the future, but don't hold your breath. Imho this tool is now moving towards the casual devs so 'advanced' features are not considered worthy to add.

Custom fonts are on our todo. We just had a lot of frequently requested features to build first. We haven't forgotten our power users - our last few releases were all targeted at advanced use cases and more are coming.

Multi monitor support will involve rewriting parts of the app in a multi process architecture. We want to do it eventually, but it will take time away from other features.

Hi Martin, thanks a lot for clarifying this :)