Do you have a favorite vanilla JavaScript lightbox?

@printninja

Now you can swipe or tap anywhere in the lightbox and in the flex slider as well

2 Likes

These are all great resources, I have a client who needs a gallery on their site so will definitely be investigating these later this week!

Glad there are so many pure JS solutions now, I’ve never been a fan of jQuery. It’s always seemed antiquated and confusing, sure you can write less code but it then suffers readability - in my opinion!

If people are looking for something very unique for sliders and galleries, I’d suggest this from CodeCanyon, it is paid but works well!

1 Like

The other offerings from that seller are also quite good, and very affordable! Thanks for this excellent resource!

1 Like

@catkin

2 Likes

I mean, technically it is using the Bootstrap framework JS. But for my latest project it is what I used.

@printninja have look at GitHub - haltakov/simple-photo-gallery: Beautiful and simple photo galleries that help you tell your story. Free and open-source. :slight_smile:

demo: Pertisau 2020

I am using it all the times. It works great! ( I am not associated with source code or project in any way )
It uses jquery…