Dual Screen Support...

Hi, i love BS Studio, but is... how can i say? dificult to work in a simple screen, i have to show and hide the Code Editor or the CSS class panel...

Is that a question? Suggestion? It's a comment lol, what is it you want to ask for?

It's a single click, that is definitely not difficult to work with at all. You click the bar at the bottom of the screen and it opens that whole editor section at once. Not difficult, not inconvenient, not even a problem. I personally prefer that it is that way so I can see what I'm looking at when the program first opens without the view being hindered by the text editors. Since the program is extremely drag and drop capable, many things are done without the code area open, so it's pretty good just the way it is.

Now to be fair, I also would love to see dual screen capability implemented and I believe that's in the plans at some point, but right now it's all about getting Bootstrap 4 implemented so hang in there, it's most likely coming down the road some time. :)

Its an idea, it is not the ideas fórum? I understand the magic of this app(Drag and drop), but it`s not a bad idea think in dual screen, or maybe can move the panels, i dont know. Sorry for my English, my mother language is Spanish, and believeme, i learn english playing videogames...

LOL no worries on your English it is fine. I did agree with you though so it's all good. I know I said it's fine as it is, and it is, and very usable as it is. But, I did say I also want to have the dual screens so no worries :P

Your English is fine. Ddual screen is not a bad idea. You can visit this site to translate, Spanish to English. It's quite fast and accurate.