Edit custom components

Hi, How can I edit a custom component I built?

Thank you.

Seriously? Please read and watch the tutorials. Some are a bit out of date, but they give you most of the basics which you should be doing before you even ask such a basic question here. Sorry if I sound kind of harsh, it's not meant 100% at you, but at all the newbies to the app lately that have not bothered to read a single thing or watch a single tutorial or video on the youtube channel and expect people to answer questions like these which are all covered.

Hi, Sorry, I am new to the tool. I searched for some tutorials and documentation. Meanwhile I found the Linked Components. What I am trying to do is to duplicate or use a component and then edit that (source code) and update automatically everywhere it was used. Is this possible?

Thank you.

Click on the selection like navbar, copy, open your other page, and select where you want to paste, and then paste linked.

If you found the Linked Components information, then that is what you need to follow the instructions for. All covered in the tutorials which ... are as plain as day in a link at the very top right of the page for the website and the forums. :P

Thank you for the guides. I guess what I need is "Custom Code" and then copy and paste linked. Is there a way to edit the original Component from the Library and not using Custom Code?

I will keep searching for tutorials and browsing the documentation. Thank you for your help.

Is there a way to edit the original Component from the Library and not using Custom Code?

You edit components by changing the CSS rules. Many of the rules can be changed via the Look & Feel and Options panels. Those attributes that cannot be changed through the panels can be modified by writing custom CSS in a separate stylesheet.