Export library of components

Hello there. We are new to BS and we are trying to use it in our company design team to make high fidelity prototypes. Is there a way to export a whole library of components so everybody on the team can use it?

Thanks in advance!

Hello and welcome to the forums! Components can only be exported one by one at the moment. You right click them and choose "Export". They can be exported en-masse afterward by dragging and dropping them into another copy of the app. You could use dropbox or another file sharing tool to make them available to your colleagues.

We have plans to add the ability for teams to share components with each other (like a private "Online" tab, visible only for the team), but we are still gathering feedback if people would use it.

We have plans to add the ability for teams to share components with each other (like a private “Online” tab, visible only for the team), but we are still gathering feedback if people would use it.

+1 for online share/backup to s3/sftp but please not via the bss.design hosting system. There are things i like to share and others i have to keep under my control, so if you implement a file upload method for publishing to own hosting that could be used for backup and for sharing components too.

Could you not drag a load of components into a bsdesign file and then send the design? Or does t need to be exported? Not had to do it myself before but that is what I would do

Thanks for the answer Martin. The private online sharing would be nice, but an en-masse export would be more useful in our case... When you create a new component and add it to the library, is it saved somewhere within the app package or any other folder in my computer?

Hello, I know this is an older topic, but is there somewhere else on the forum for discussion about team sharing? We are very interested in ways to facilitate sharing internal assets/components/templates between installations of BS!