Export with Django Syntax

Hello Guys

I have 2 Spans with the following text/code inside :

Prix Indicatif {% load options %}{% paper_infos "papier-photo" "size_name" %} : {% paper_infos "papier-photo" "price" %}€

and

{% load options %}{% paper_infos_fixed "toile-canvas-chassis-premium" as fixed_sizes %} % for fixed_size in fixed_sizes %}<input class="form-check-input" type="radio" name="{{ fixed_size.paper_type_shortname }}" id="{{ fixed_size.paper_type_shortname }}-{{ fixed_size.shortname }}" value="{{ fixed_size.shortname }}"><label class="form-check-label" for="{{ fixed_size.paper_type_shortname }}-{{ fixed_size.shortname }}">{{ fixed_size.description }} ({{ fixed_size.price }}€){% endfor %}

When I export them, first one is ok, but the second I got multiple &nbsp and &lt in the html file (besides it adds a strong tag).

<span><strong>{%&nbsp;load&nbsp;options&nbsp;%}{%&nbsp;paper_infos_fixed&nbsp;"toile-canvas-chassis-premium"&nbsp;as&nbsp;fixed_sizes&nbsp;%} %&nbsp;for&nbsp;fixed_size&nbsp;in&nbsp;fixed_sizes&nbsp;%}&lt;input&nbsp;class="form-check-input"&nbsp;type="radio"&nbsp;name="{{&nbsp;fixed_size.paper_type_shortname&nbsp;}}"&nbsp;id="{{&nbsp;fixed_size.paper_type_shortname&nbsp;}}-{{&nbsp;fixed_size.shortname&nbsp;}}"&nbsp;value="{{&nbsp;fixed_size.shortname&nbsp;}}"&gt;&lt;label&nbsp;class="form-check-label"&nbsp;for="{{&nbsp;fixed_size.paper_type_shortname&nbsp;}}-{{&nbsp;fixed_size.shortname&nbsp;}}"&gt;{{&nbsp;fixed_size.description&nbsp;}}&nbsp;({{&nbsp;fixed_size.price&nbsp;}}€){%&nbsp;endfor&nbsp;%}</strong><br><br></span>

Sorry it was my mistake about syntax.

So now I have only some &lt and &gt instead of < and > inside my html

Stangely it doesn’t affect the <br>

Is there a way to keep the original character ?