Find/Replace locks up BSS [fixed in 4.5.1]

I don't know if it's just trying to find all the places and takes forever to do it, or if it's locked up tight, but nothing is clickable and it lasts minutes so I finally just end up closing the app and restarting it.

Now though the app is starting to blank out completely after it sits for a minute or so during/after a search. All I see is the dark gray background and the white bar at the top and it's not responsive to anything other than shutting it down.

The top bar menu is clickable for all the items (file, edit, view, etc.), but although you can choose items from the dropdowns, nothing happens.

This ... is definitely not a good thing. First time I've ever tried the Find/Replace, don't think I'll do it again :(

I did forget to put: Mac OS High Sierra version, sorry for missing that :)

Hmm... I've only used find/replace feature a couple of times, but I had no issues. I replaced a string of text that appeared about 670 times throughout a site, and it did it pretty quickly. Less than 10 seconds, so I'd say you've found a bug. I'm on Windows 7 x64

@jo, thanks for reporting! We were able to reproduce this and it will be fixed in the next release.

Awesome I am so glad to hear that it's not just me! Thanks much and I look very forward to that update!