Form Submission - error, kind of!

Hi, OK so using the smart Form. When testing locally form submits and I get the green tick.
Yet when I put it live I get ‘oops’ problem, although the form still gets delivered.
How do I get rid of the ‘oops’ message?

All help much appreciated.

Could be a cache issue if you are using the same browser for testing local or live.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. Use Chrome mostly, emptied cache and also tried in incognito mode, still getting message saying ‘error’ but the message gets delivered OK.
I have the same setup on my own site kirbyhowarth.com but that works fine.

Not sure what the answer to your problem is but I like your site :+1:

1 Like

OK, I think it’s something to do with this:

https://bootstrapstudio.io/smartform-handler’ from origin has been blocked by CORS policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.

Any ideas?

I like the site as well (and your music.) One question… when you click the “close track” button that closes the modal, shouldn’t the player stop playing the song?

Looks like you might have to whitelist the url that is the CORS policy offender on your server. There are different ways to do this but I would just contact my host and ask if they would explain ways to do this. One is through your .htaccess file.

You’re right, that should now be working OK. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

OK, so I’ve gone old school and am now using FormMail instead of Bootstrap Studio’s Smart Mail.
Works like a charm.

Thanks all for the help and feedback, much appreciated.

1 Like