Great Application BUT!!!

I think that Bootstrap studio is great. I would use it as my main development tool but for a couple of issues. These issues have been mentioned time and time again. 1. To be able to export files with a user defined file extensions. such as, .PHP and .ASP. 2. To be able to publish to a user defined server.

I have purchased a life time licence to help the product survive but without incorporating the above I may have to cut my loses and stich with other tools that meet real needs

Issue #2 is easily solved simply by using a free FTP program like Filezilla.

There may be export scripts to address #1. I've rarely had to rename exported files, and on those rare occasions, I just do it manually.

Both issues can be easily addressed and solved by setting up an export script.

The way to cut your loses is to get really familiar with your purchase, which will take some time. And once you have done that, use it for whatever it is that it's the best at.

Cutting you loses is not: buying something and then not using it. That is what is well known as incurring loses.

What OS are you currently developing on/with?

Cutting you loses is not: buying something and then not using it. That is what is well known as incurring loses.

I LOL'd quite loudly at this!