How to manage the pages

Hey guys, I'm new here and I got a problem. When I press "New Page" for create new page, a page be created but I can't rename or remove any page created this way. I wonder how can I manage the pages?

You probably just need to expand the "Pages" heading in the Design pane on the bottom right of the app to see your new untitled.html page listed there. You can then right click on the untitled.html and select Rename.

You can also create your new pages there by right clicking on the "Pages" and select Create New Page which also automatically highlights the word untitled so you can name it.

Saj

Hi there,

Unfortunately, this doesn't work for me. When I expand the "Pages", right (second) click doesn't work (nothing happens), but I am able to choose the page I want to edit. Also, when I create New Page, the word "untitled" is not highlighted and I'm unable to rename it this way. There is also no way for me to delete any of the pages either. I have the latest BSS version and here is my hardware configuration (maybe it is something in it):

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)

Processor 2,2 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

Just a minor suggestion: Would it be easier if the current page name, along with button to rename and delete, above the "Options" panel on the right?

@alensimunic, the only differences I would think is between the way the app functions for Mac and Windows. I know for Windows with left/right button mouse it should work like I described. In this situation for you, maybe someone with a Mac would be better help.

Maybe an update to the interface for the Design page would help, maybe something like next to the "Pages" there's an add button like a + or something?

Maybe also make the little pieces of paper on the left of the file names work like a right click for left clickers?

Just some ideas, sorry I couldn't help you more.

Saj

@saj thank you! I'm waiting for further investigation from BSS team :) #helpoverhere

Thank you for reporting this! The most likely cause is that right clicking is not enabled on your Mac. You can enable it from the Settings app.

We will add support for simulating right click with Ctrl+Click in the next releases, to be more in line with what Mac users expect.

Hi Martin,

My right click is enabled and this is the first time I am seeing it not working, here is a screenshot of my settings: http://prntscr.com/b9jtqr Also, I don't use the trackpad almost at all, but my mouse, so the click is here, but for some reason, not working on the pages window, but working everywhere else in the BSS :)