Import list in Select Component

Hello, Is it a function, or a trick, to import a large list in Select Component? Thanks in advance for your help

Can you be more specific on what you mean by importing a large list? You don't import items to components, you import them to the app itself. If you are trying to copy and paste something you do that in the Overview tree for best results.

If you are trying to install a Component that would be different and you'd need to still be more specific on what you are trying to do.

Sorry not be be more specific. It concerns the best way to import arround 50 options in an option group (as you can see in the screen capture below). enter image description here

Ah I see, form stuff which I don't do much about any of that so hopefully someone else will have something to help you with that. I don't know of any way to add any options in mass imports at all, only one at a time, but I don't work with custom forms like this, I use a form builder (Machform) which does all that for me. :)

There isn't an import option for something like that, you either will have to add each individually using the Options pane while having the Select element selected.

Or, you can convert the Select element into a Custom Code component. In the Overview pane right click and select Convert to HTML which you can then copy/paste an external source of HTML into the now Custom Code component and edit it all manually in a large dump of code.

Saj

Hello, Thanks to you JO and SAJ for your kind return. I'll use the paste in a custom code. Best regards Patrick