Install SASS Bootstrap Studio 4.1.4

Hello! Super excited for the SASS support!

Pardon my being dense, but I am struggling to get bstudio-sass installed and am trying to figure out what is wrong.

I have updated Bootstrap Studio and I have installed node.js on my computer (mac). I have run the “npm install bstudio-sass -g” command in the terminal, and that installed just fine. When I run the command “bstudio-sass” in terminal, I get the following error: fs.js:928 return binding.readdir(pathModule.toNamespacedPath(path), options.encoding); ^

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir ‘/usr/local/lib/node_modules/bstudio-sass/node_modules/node-sass/vendor’ at Object.fs.readdirSync (fs.js:928:18) at Object.getInstalledBinaries (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/bstudio-sass/node_modules/node-sass/lib/extensions.js:128:13) at foundBinariesList (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/bstudio-sass/node_modules/node-sass/lib/errors.js:20:15) at foundBinaries (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/bstudio-sass/node_modules/node-sass/lib/errors.js:15:5) at Object.module.exports.missingBinary (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/bstudio-sass/node_modules/node-sass/lib/errors.js:45:5) at module.exports (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/bstudio-sass/node_modules/node-sass/lib/binding.js:15:30) at Object.<anonymous> (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/bstudio-sass/node_modules/node-sass/lib/index.js:14:35) at Module._compile (module.js:662:30) at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:673:10) at Module.load (module.js:575:32)

Apparently, a file or directory is missing? But I am not certain what or where. Any ideas as to the error here? Did I miss a step? Was I supposed to create some sort of destination/folder? I’ve followed the directions to a T so far, so I am having a time trying to troubleshoot this.

Thanks for your time!