issue on srcset w/ space in file name

img tag creates valid html output when there's a space in the filename, but when using that file (webp version) inside picture -> source srcset the added w value causes an issue. And Google Chrome serves img fallback. It looks like the correct srcset format is just <source srcset="URL"> without the additional w value inside the double quotes. Easy workaround: rename the .webp filename not to have space in the filename.

enter image description here

EDIT: WTF! It look like it's not a BSS but a Chrome error in parsing a perfectly valid element. So it's up to martin if to add a warning to that option panel

and please allow direct Srcset editing without clicking into Picture/options panel. Not everybody loves clicking around when writing code.

Thanks for reporting! We are aware of the issue and we'll work on fixing it for our next release. Meanwhile, you can work around it by replacing spaces with "%20".

Could you explain what you mean by direct srcset editing? How would that work?

Thanks Gabriela. That's not a BSS issue, but a Google Chrome parsing bug. Generated html code seems fine to me.But I appreciate if you put a workaround in place until it gets fixed.

Could you explain what you mean by direct srcset editing? How would that work?

via ctrl+P , allowing and emmet-like syntax or simply add a SOURCE SRCSET in the left elements pane. I can add to my design a Picture element, then an Image element, and drag it inside, so why not having an option to add also a source srcset object the same way?