Link options

HI, <br/> Sometimes I wanna add Title to Link.<br/> Could you add line to Link Options [ Title: empty input ] <br/> Result should look like this:

<a href="#" title="InputByUser">

I hope you can understand my Post. <br/> Ps: Its pain in ass to edit costum code in app but its good app to create design.<br/> Pss: Why I cant edit boostap css? Why I need to copy it and then I can edit css code ???

Just add the title yourself using the HTML attributes boxes at the bottom. Add a new one (click the + button at the bottom area), put the word title in the first box and what you want the title to be in the 2nd box. That's it, title now entered and all set to go.

No quotes needed on the text you input into the boxes, BSS will add those for you if needed.

The css you create is copied into your own stylesheet to ensure that users don’t break bootstrap css framework making changes themselves so I see it as safe guarding the code that’s generated at export no matter what the skill level.

If you know what css you need to edit in advance yp can just crack open the custom css editor and add what you want to that without coping and then editing.

Ok thanks :)

Just add the title yourself using the HTML attributes boxes at the bottom. Add a new one (click the + button at the bottom area), put the word title in the first box and what you want the title to be in the 2nd box. That’s it, title now entered and all set to go.

This is really helpful :)