make a column to a hyperlink

Hi

How can i convert a column to a hyperlink? The column has 3 contents, paragraph, image, paragraph and also a triggered animation.

i want to make a column clickable and if i need to convert it to html i need to add also the trigger animation, may you help me?

<div class="col-md-6" style="background-color:#535b58;height:540px;padding:0px;">

SeniorDialogpartner

Dialog arbeitet eng mit Senioren Vereinen zusammen. In unserem Bestreben geeignete Dialogpartner zu bieten, bitten wir um IhrInteresse,Engagementund IhreGesprächsbereitschaft,um jungen Menschen die Chance zu geben, ihren Wunschberuf zu überdenken.

</div>

Even though it is technically semantic for a link HREF element to contain block level elements in it based on HTML5 spec, you shouldn't do it around a col-x-x column component. https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/css/#grid

"Content should be placed within columns, and only columns may be immediate children of rows."

I'd think you should be able to put the link inside the column and then drag the other components into that link. I believe (not tested) that if you set the CSS of that link to display:block;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;left:0; that I think will cause the link to fill that columns space making it appear as if the whole column is clickable.

There are a couple of other ways can I think of in which you can do this as well. Use an absolute positioned link in the column to cover the contents or even use JS to trigger a link like effect on the column. It's your choice which ever suites your needs and what you want to accomplish.

Saj