Menu boggle and other horror stories LOL

J/K lol, I have an issue that I can't seem to work my mind around how to do this in BSS. In coding it's not a problem at all, you have full control on how everything works, but ... in BSS there's something that just isn't kicking right for me so here goes:

I need to add some pages to some sub folders (not necessarily needing them to be sub directory setups, just a way to keep them organized better for both editing and finding in files etc.) My issue is I use subdirectories of a single server to do all my uploading and testing on so ... I can't actually put the / in front of the links to go to the root directly as you normally would because it makes it go to the root of the server which is not where the site is, it's in a folder on the server. I have boggled over how to make this work, but I cannot seem to find a way to do this.

What I need is the ability to add something to the links (if needed) to tell it that it's only going to the root of the site's directory rather than the server's root. Is there a way to do this? I don't have this issue outside of BSS, but I have it in here I think because of how the Linked Components setup works. All my menus are linked usually so trying to add pages to directories messes up the menus on those pages and so on.

As it is now, this is keeping me from being able to add any directories to my root directory in order to organize any HTML pages. Any help here would be appreciated. If it's not clear it's because I'm confused too! HAAHAHAHAHA

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do, but I have created subfolders for html files on a few of my web sites and the only problem I have had is after creating the subfolders and moving the html files into them I have to save the design, close it, then reopen it before I can successfully link to those pages in the NAVBAR.