Navigation toggle improvement

Help related nav toggle menu arrangement

I want to set all social icons(txt format) in one single block rather than different blocks in my toggle menu. please help as soon as possible.

enter image description here

toggle menu help

I want to set all social icons(txt format) in one single block rather than different blocks in my toggle menu. please help as soon as possible.

toggle menu improvement

I'm not sure what you have for code there but you can set the CSS for those elements to display:inline-block for them to line up. Might have to use a media query to target that break point. If you provide some coding, we can look more closely at being able to help out.

Saj

This is the code for social list under bootstrap <navbar-default>

@charset "utf-8"; @media (min-width: 768px) { } .navbar-nas { margin: 7.5px -15px; } .navbar-nas > li > a { padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; line-height: 20px; } @media (max-width: 768px) { .navbar-nas .open .dropdown-menu { position: static; float: none; width: auto; background-color: transparent;

} .navbar-nas .open .dropdown-menu > li > a, .navbar-nas .open .dropdown-menu .dropdown-header { padding: 5px 15px 5px 25px; } .navbar-nas .open .dropdown-menu > li > a { line-height: 20px; } .navbar-nas .open .dropdown-menu > li > a:hover, .navbar-nas .open .dropdown-menu > li > a:focus { background-image: none; } } @media (min-width: 768px) { .navbar-nas { float: left; margin: 0; } .navbar-nas > li { float: left; } .navbar-nas > ul> li > a { padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 15px; }/* CSS Document */ } .navbar-nas li a { height: 59px; line-height: 60px; padding:0 19px; padding-top:1px; color:#000; font-size:1.9em; margin-right:-15px; text-align:center; border:0px; }

Since I don't know the HTML of that section and I see you have some custom coding given the fact that the navbar uses .navbar-nas. The thing to try is the following CSS and add this class "social-icons" to each of the social media icon elements. I think that will get you what you want.

@media (max-width: 767px){
    .navbar-nas .social-icons {
        display: inline-block;
    }
}

Saj