Creating a normal css-style-file hard to do.
Here what I mean:
- List item
- create a new design
- Add UI - Articles - Article Dual Common
- Click the "1. Column" in the "2. Row" - in "Container" in "Block"
- in Options click above Layout "Style Attribute" - "Create CSS Block"
- an new style is inserted ".col-lg-2.col-lg-offset-2.col-md-offset-1.col-sm-3"
- Now I can scale the width for example.
The new css style should be appear in the newly created CSS Block. But this new CSS-block disapears after clicking the width. So the changes are made inline the DIV. But it should be in tne new CSS Block.
To get an normal style I have to:
- do the same from point 1 to 6 from above
- after creating the new CSS Block, click in the Style - then it is saved. The cursor is still in the CSS.But when changing the width it is inline.
- Click in Options "Style Attribute" and select ".col-lg-2.col-lg-offset-2.col-md-offset-1.col-sm-3"
- Only now the style is written in the styles.css
Please make the new created CSS-Block active so the changes are written in the right place.