Newbie having difficulty with javascript not previewing

Hello, 1st off. Thank you for your patience. I am fresh out of the gate with Bootstrap Studio. I have done a tutorial to work with Javascript and I think followed every step correctly but after I publish and even before I do and just preview it, the javascript doesn't work in the browser. I have checked my browser to make sure javascript is enabled so it shouldn't be that. I am using Firefox. here is the page

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>

<head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
    <title>Untitled</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="/styles.css">
</head>

<body><p style="height:60px;background-color:#f90">Paragraph</p>
    <script src="/js/jquery-1.12.4.min.js"></script>
    <script src="/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
    <script src="/untitled.js"></script>
    <script id="bs-live-reload" data-sseport="59479" data-lastchange="1536605921198" src="/js/livereload.js"></script>
</body>

</html>

Could someone tell me if there is something wrong with that? Thanks again.

I see no content in your page that is using any javascript, that would most definitely be a reason why it's not "looking" like it's working. The only "content" you have in your page is a paragraph and nothing else. You need to add something in your page that uses the javascript in order to see it working.

You should also create a custom CSS page or use it instead of putting your classes in the HTML so you can reuse them easier. Trust me, you are not going to want to have to change every single paragraph, heading, image attribute, etc. manually one by one later when your pages get many and large. That's where CSS helps immensely outside of just layout setup. :)

Well I just started using Bootstrap Studio so is it possible that I still need to set up some javascript source code for it to export the javascript correctly? The video tutorial I followed verbatim

With Bootstrap Studio, in most cases, if you do not have anything using something in your page such as Javascript, added Fonts, etc. It does not export those files as they are not yet needed. So ....

As I said in my first post, you do not have anything in your page that is using any javascript, so therefore, there is no need for it .... Add something in your content that uses javascript and then it will export those files for you too.

As I said in my first post, you do not have anything in your page that is using any javascript, so therefore, there is no need for it …. Add something in your content that uses javascript and then it will export those files for you too.

This is true but I followed that tutorial that I linked in my last post verbatim and I do not understand why there wasn't any javascript exported. That is the difficulty I am having with the learning process. Thanks