No images exported - website publish issue - or doing something wrong?

I've imported images into my project. These image display perfectly when previewing the site.

Problem is that when I exported my design, none of the images got exported.

Looking in the images folder, I could see that the image files did not exist in the exported site folder.

The only image that was showing on the published site was a phone image from the default landing page theme.

I ended up copying and pasting all my images into the "assets\img" folder - which is where the phone image was exported to.

Now that I manually placed my images in that folder, they can be found and thus show on the published website.

I am having the same issue. Is there a resolution?

Just chiming in to say it’s working correctly for me on Mac M1.

I have 6 images in my images folder, 4 of them show up fine but 2 do not. Not sure wtf is happening.

When you look at the Design Panel, do you see the image files in the Images folder? Post a screenshot of your BSS workspace with Design>Images expanded. Search the website with find/replace tool for the name of your images, to ensure they are in fact being used on your page(s) somewhere.

I do have the image files in the Images folder. The preview works totally fine, and the images show up, but when it’s published, only 4/6 of the images make it in the assets/img folder on the website.

Well, without seeing your website, there’s really no way to investigate this problem further. I have never experienced this issue. I don’t know any others who have, either.

The only thing I can suggest is that you post a link to your .bsdesign file that we can download, and someone will take a look at your website. Or send it to the devs and have them take a look at it.