No way to enable CSS after disabling it

If you try to import a bootstrap theme file (so, named bootstrap.min.css), you can disable it, but you can't enable it after.

If you try to import it in the "normal way" (Settings --> Themes), it doesn''t work, and the save button it grey even after change.

Does it happen if you rename the bootstrap.min.css to something else like mytheme.css ? I do not understand why you would use that name due to possible conflicts.

I guess I now can understand a logical reason for doing this. The question I have run into is:

Is it better practice to load the Bootstrap.css file after other plugin.css files if you are themeing Bootstrap with Sass?

I know if you are just doing overides then a custom css would be linked afterward but it seem logical to have Booststrap.css link last if it contains all the theme variations and plugin sass modifications also.

Any thoughts ?

Is it better practice to load the Bootstrap.css file after other plugin.css files if you are themeing Bootstrap with Sass?

This is my understanding... if something is defined then Bootstrap will not override the variables. If the variables are undefined Bootstrap will then define them.

It may seem like you would want Bootstrap to be last, but I have re-defined variables (overriden and compiled sass into css) within VSCode and have never worried about order and everything worked.

All I can say is that I wouldn't rearrange anything unless you found it absolutely necessary. But that's just general programming guidelines.

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to reproduce this. If you could send us the CSS file, it would help us narrow down the problem.

On another note, if you want to use a custom Bootstrap theme, you need to first import it in Settings -> Themes as you have done and then go to Settings -> Bootstrap and choose it from the "Theme" dropdown. Hope this helps!