Reordering files in Design is broken (Mac Version)

MAC Version

I just updated to the 2.3.2 version and am loving the ability to add folders, but ...

I cannot reorder the files at all now, and seems that the folders are cannot be reordered at all and need to be.

Your not alone, the PC has an issue with this as well. The Design pane doesn't reorder but if you do a Preview and view the source of the previewed page the ordering is there. I've also tried closing and re-opening the app and the order in the app hasn't changed. But yes I'd like the app to also show that the order has changed.

Saj

Martin did say that the believes a few bugs made their way thorough so might be that this is one of these bugs.

Starting from Bootstrap Studio 2.3.2, the files in the Design panel are shown alphabetically and can't be moved any more. To reorder JavaScript and CSS files you now have to use the new Include Order dialog. You can open it by right clicking the Styles/JavaScript groups and choosing "Include Order..".

We had to do it this way, because the old way of reordering files directly in the Design panel didn't make sense when folders were involved - you might want only a single file from one folder to appear before the files of another. The new Include Order dialog makes this possible and gives you greater control.

That's perfect! Thanks so much for letting me know this, now I can move on and part of my scripts are working now hahaha! Appreciate the assistance once again.

To reorder JavaScript and CSS files you now have to use the new Include Order dialog.

Mac / OS X 10.10.5 / BSS 2.4.3 (tried two machines)

This does not work, I am able to go into the "Include Order" dialog, reorder and save. However the changes are not reflected in the Design Panel? If I go back into the "Include Order" dialog it shows the changes, but things never get updated in the Design Panel? Thus I assume it's not actually reordering the actual files.

Is anyone else experiencing this (Mac or PC)?

EDIT:

Starting from Bootstrap Studio 2.3.2, the files in the Design panel are shown alphabetically and can’t be moved any more.

Unless I am misunderstanding and its only reflected in the "Include order" dialog?

EDIT 2:

I previewed and the order is correct (as @saj mentioned above). Sorry it was just confusing to see the Design Panel list not reordered (usually dialogs + save = change). Again sorry, I'm still getting to know the in's and out's of BSS, sorry for the confusion. I also need some sleep. ;-)

The Design Panel always shows the files in alphabetical order. As long as you have rearranged them in the "Include Order" dialog the files will be correctly exported in the right order in the code.