Selecting classes in CSS not always working (Mac Version)

I don't know if there's something I'm doing wrong or what, but when I try to highlight a single class or multiple ones, doesn't seem to matter which, most of the time all it does is add the last class I had added or deleted, or I'm not sure what classes sometimes, to the end of the file, but doesn't keep what I'm trying to highlight selected. The selection just disappears and a blank class is added to the end of the file. I usually have to close the file, sometimes the program too when it gets really bad or impossible to copy something.

This was carried over from the previous version which I kept forgetting to report, sorry. Just wanted to make sure you were aware that it wasn't something that the copy/paste fix you incorporated had broken, it was there before that fix.

On a brighter note, the copy using the Ctrl+C seems to be working (when I can get things selected lol).

We made improvements to the CSS editor in version 2.4.0. Can you try whether it fixes this problem for you?

Copying seems to be working much better than it was, but I've just recently opened the app and it usually didn't mess up when I first opened it, it would take a while sometimes. I'll keep you posted if that starts acting up again.

For pasting though, it's not pasting things correctly yet, but the other thread for this issue probably addresses that already. It is pasting both of the classes that I highlighted, but one of them had an @media in it and so it posted it like so:

This is what it should be: body { margin: auto; max-width: 1200px; background-color: rgba(36,49,112,0.4); background: url("backgrounds/background2-blue.jpg") top right no-repeat fixed; background-size: 100%; font-size: 16px; }

@media (min-width:1025px) body { margin: auto; max-width: 1200px; background: url("backgrounds/background2-blue.jpg") top left no-repeat fixed; background-color: rgba(36,49,112,0.4); background-size: 100% 100%; }

This is what it pasted (note the bolded line with the @media in it has been combined with the selector:

body { margin: auto; max-width: 1200px; background-color: rgba(36,49,112,0.4); background: url("backgrounds/background2-blue.jpg") top right no-repeat fixed; background-size: 100%; font-size: 16px; }

@media (min-width:1025px) body { margin: auto; max-width: 1200px; background: url("backgrounds/background2-blue.jpg") top left no-repeat fixed; background-color: rgba(36,49,112,0.4); background-size: 100% 100%; }

Of course it's still copying and pasting the file names into the setup as well, but the other thread covers that part so I wasn't expecting that to be fixed yet. Other than the above, it seems to be working better as long as you don't include special setups like the @media into a group of copied classes.