Smart Forms not working

Hi!
I have trouble getting the smart forms to work.
When I press the submit button no modal/iframe with recaptcha opens (as shown in the Tutorial Video), no e-mail gets sent and I get redirected straight away.

Heres my Form HTML (I removed the recipient GUID):

<form id="contact" data-bss-recipient="GUIDREMOVED" data-bss-loading-message="Wird versendet..." data-bss-success-title="Erfolgreich versendet" data-bss-success-message="Ihre Nachricht wurde versendet" data-bss-error-title="Ups.." data-bss-error-message="Etwas ist schiefgegangen" data-bss-filesize-message="Die Dateien sind zu groß" data-bss-empty-form-message="Bitte Formular ausfüllen" data-bss-close="Schließen">
    <div class="mb-3"><input id="name-2" class="form-control" type="text" placeholder="Vorname" required name="vname" /></div>
    <div class="mb-3"><input id="name-1" class="form-control" type="text" placeholder="Nachname" required name="nname" /></div>
    <div class="mb-3"><input id="email-2" class="form-control" type="email" placeholder="E-Mail" required name="email" /></div>
    <div class="mb-3"><input id="telefon-3" class="form-control" type="tel" placeholder="Telefon" required name="telefon" /></div>
    <div class="mb-3"><select id="betreff-4" class="form-select form-control" name="betreff">
            <optgroup label="Betreffe">
                <option value="Kein_Betreff" selected>Betreff auswählen</option>
                <option value="Photovoltaik">Photovoltaik</option>
                <option value="Dach_verpachten">Dach verpachten</option>
                <option value="Wartung">Wartung</option>
                <option value="Einzelteile_kaufen">Einzelteile kaufen</option>
                <option value="Direkt-Investition">Direkt-Investition</option>
            </optgroup>
        </select></div>
    <div class="mb-3"><textarea id="message-5" class="form-control" rows="6" placeholder="Nachricht" required name="message"></textarea></div>
    <div><button class="btn btn-primary d-block w-100" type="submit">Absenden</button></div>
</form>

Thanks in advance for any help!

Does the form work anywhere, for example does it work when you preview but not on your server?

The first thing you could try is to open your browser console and see if there are any errors showing. It could be that a link to the js is broken.

I have imported and tested your code and it all works fine in preview

1 Like

Works neither in preview nor on the server.
The site refreshes after clicking the submit button so I’m not sure if the console log will show anything.

EDIT:
I get one error in the console log after trying to submit the form:

GET http://172.31.80.1:54887/ net::ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED

I’ve also disabled AdBlock, didn’t make any difference.

You can try reboot your computer and your router.

1 Like

I’ve found the problem.
The smart form wouldn’t work if placed in a row of another container.
Thanks for all your suggestions!