Stay in focus on second screen?

Ok I know this is probably gonna sound ignorant lol, but I gotta ask anyways …

Is there any way to make the unattached Editor window have the same focus as the app when on separate screens? I know it’s only a click here and there, but it would be great if clicking the app itself would bring the Editor window in focus as well. I’m not sure how that all works or what details to give so I’ll just give what I do and what happens.

When something is on another monitor it is almost never in focus, doesn’t matter what app it is, if I click something on one screen I have to click twice on the other screen to use it (once to put it in focus and then again to place my cursor where I want it.

Is there anything that can be done for this or is this just how it will always be. Not a super big deal if nothing can be done, but it would be great if we had a way to keep it in focus when editing a site. Right now I have to edit things in the app, basically using the external browser for information at most times, but if I want to change something I have to click the Editor window and then put my cursor where I want it or right click for menus etc. I can’t just flow back and forth with focus always there.

I don’t know if there’s any way or any easy way etc. Just would like to know if it’s possible and if anyone else would like to have this as well. I thought about a Stay On Top toggle, but I think we’d still have to click it to focus it, not sure. But even a toggle for Stay on Top would be good if we could have it right at the top of the window somewhere. Maybe even something that is Semi Stay on Top, meaning when it’s toggled on, it will pop up when the app is focused, and toggled off means it is as it is now (shows up when you select it to be in focus).

Anyways food for thought. :slight_smile: