Tabs - Hard to edit Content ... OR some better approach?

Almost have all the slides the exact same size. (1024x768) just 2 more to go. I need to figure out and decide what is the maximum optimal size, for images, preserving quality but cutting down file sizes substantially.

I actually may use MD size to determine the highest quality because that works best for this website and is most comfortable for viewing, The LG size enlarges the carousel height enough so that you don't see the tabs or the title at the top. (So I might narrow the number of colums being used at LG for the carousel, to give more space to Titles, TABS and text below.

So using MD to decide the optimal size for the images would probably work provided they can stretch out and fill the neccessary space at LG and don;t look dismally worse than at MD.<br /> Then hopefully the XS Mobile will load faster.

I just want to share something about Editing TABS that I should have realized earlier!!

In OVERVIEW, Under the top "Tabs" section <Tab Items> <Tab><Link> Right click on <Link> and Pick "Edit"<br /> Go over to OPTIONS and you can change the Attributes such as #tab-1 to any number. This does NOT change the companion <Tab Pane> down below. To change that you will have to use HTML Attributes pull up panel and actually change the ATTRIBUTE ID tab-[what ever number] That process might work better and be recognized by the program. I've tested that and that process actually works!

To make a paired Duplicate <Tab Item><TAB> and <Tab Content><TAB PANE> You MUST use the "ADD TAB" - LEFT, RIGHT, END found at the Middle Top Menu! (What is this called?)

You will also find that adding your own manual "active" states will mess things up as well. Using those buttons on the menu at the top (doesn't have a name that I'm aware of yet lol) will give you much better results in your functionality.

Yes, this is absolutely true.