Toggle Navigation Not working. Kindly Help!

hello all , this is my first project for developing a website . Kindly help me out with the toggle navigation please . its not responsive. here is the nav bar code.

<nav class="navbar navbar-default navbar-fixed-top"> <div class="container-fluid"> <!-- Brand and toggle get grouped for better mobile display --> <div class="navbar-header"> <button type="button" class="navbar-toggle collapsed" data-toggle="collapse" data-target=".navbar-collapse"> Toggle navigation </button> SBM Healthcare Center </div> <!-- Collect the nav links, forms, and other content for toggling --> <div class="collapse navbar-collapse"> <ul class="nav navbar-nav navbar-right">

• Home
  • Services
  • Team
  • Review Us
  • Contact
  • </div> </div> </nav>

Unfortunately, your post with all that code broke the forum post.

Just from the bare minimum, I can't see why it doesn't work for you. Just to state, your browsers viewport width must be smaller than 768px wide for it to switch to the toggle menu appearance.

Saj

Do you mean that the navbar does not collapse in a smaller viewport? If so, in the Navbar options next to "Expanded", select "After MD", (or whatever break point you want). For some reason "Always" is selected by default. Hopefully that will be changed in future BS Studio versions. Alternatively, you can use "Navbar Clean", as it has "After MD" selected by default.

Ah I see there is a new Option to control that for BS4, interesting.

Saj

What's going on with the forums? Did you break them Saj? :P

Ha ha, no I didn't :P it's from the original post.

Saj