uploaded page doesnt look like preview?

print ninja, once again, thankyou so much , i really appreciate you taking the time to give me such a detailed reply, and i will definitely have a look at those links, cheers

I also meant to mention, you should make all your thumbnail images the same size (rather than trying to size them in containers using CSS. It will make your galleries neater and more consistent. Any image editing software (like Gimp https://www.gimp.org/ ) can allow you to do this.

If you want to send me your .bsdesign file, I'll set up the spacing classes for you on one of your galleries so you can see how it's done, and then reverse engineer how I did it to learn for future reference.

(PS - I was a mechanic in my youth. Had a two bay garage. Also owned a speed shop, drag raced for years and built hundreds of race engines.)

oh wow, awesome! hubby loves his cars! I had a trail bike as a kid, which is why i did an apprenticeship. id be happy to send you the file, it would certainly be easier if i could see it and copy it! THANKYOU SO MUCH. do i just attach it here? i actually thought ihad made them the same size when i exported the pics in lightroom, ill have to check my settings. actually no, the problem is i crop them unevenly! i need to stop that its a bad habit! thankyou again, cheers, jo

@magpie

You can send your .bsdesign file to me via this link...

https://www.dropbox.com/request/IvryGj1SUpFWutbtNlVD

Wow @magpie, seriously, you obviously have a bad attitude on your end, because my attitude was not negative towards you in the least. I stated only that you would need some knowledge to use this app to it's fullest and I didn't say it nasty in any way so if you took it that way, then that's on you.

Consider yourself on my list of "do not help" people. I personally don't like to be treated disrespectfully when I "AM" being helpful, and haven't said a bad word to you doing it. Have a good day.

thankyou Print Ninja, done, thanks again, have a great day! cheers

Hi, just wondering if you got the upload? ive never used drop box before! cheers and thanks, jo

@magpie

Yes, sorry, I did get the file but have been absolutely swamped with holiday orders. I will do my best to set up the file for you in the next few days (prob this weekend.)

gosh no, not this weekend before christmas! no hurry, i just wanted to be sure! cheers and thankyou

hiya, just checkin in!!! cheers

Hi magpie

Here is an example of a photo gallery you might like, have a look at it here Victorian Classic

If you like it I can save it as a BSS component and send you ,

Cheers

Hi, that would be awesome thankyou so much, looks great and i love the quote!! cheers, have a good one!!

hi, dont suppose you've had a chance to do this yet?? hope your healthy!! cheers and thanks, jo