Version 2.3.0 is out!

I am happy to report that version 2.3.0 of Bootstrap Studio was just released! The major new feature is the ability to share components online. You can do this by right clicking your custom components.

You can also search and download other users's shared components with a single click from the new "Online" tab. We prepared a bunch of other improvements to the Components panel like screenshots, helpful tooltips, collapsible groups, the ability to organize components into folders and other handy features. Shared components are also synced across your computers.

In the next two weeks, we will release versions 2.3.1 and 2.3.2 which will add folder support to the Design panel and the other features which were planned for 2.3.0 but weren't ready in time for the release.

Great thanks @martin and the BSS Dev team :)

I think I'm going to really like the Component groupings, have already shared my Basic Modal Button. Didn't share my Basic Modal as BSS has already provided a modal, just added a description saying to add ID modal1 to the BSS modal for it to work.

Will explore the update more ;)

Saj

thanks Martin, was hoping for folder arrangement in design panel but happy to wait a little longer.

I think the online sharing feature is great and like the screenshot tip viewer too. i hope to see the community sharing lots or cool examples of how they use the frame work.