Version 4.4.0 is out!

I've checked today's release and the custom checkbox (switch) does not work for me, do I need to do something special?

Also, there are some Bootstrap classes that I don't see included like: .overflow-auto .overflow-hidden .vh-100

Is someone having the same problem?

@AlexDrada

Insert Bootstrap Checkbox (checkbox with label) --> Options -> activate "Stylized" then activate "Switch".

Does not work with Bootstrap 3 based design. Try from a new BS4 empty design.

@Larsene, I'm using BS4, I did exactly what you say with the checkbox with label and stylized > switch, but I see everything white. :(

how can you use bootstrap studio to build mobile app

hi my name is rahul and i want to know that how can i update my current version of bootstrap studio to the new version

@rahul - you pay for a licence it’s that simple

And if you've already paid for it, then open the app and go to the top menu and in the Help menu you can choose to Check for Updates. If it's a valid license it will update to the current version. If it's not then it won't update and you'll need to pay to be able to update it further, depending on the type of license you purchased.

On a normal basis, paid version usually update automatically and you will usually see a popup in the bottom right corner telling you that a new version has been installed and that you need to restart the app.

Martin said that ONLY verified paying users can register and post here. Is that still true?

(i don't know about free student licenses)