Version 5.8.4 is out!

This is not supported yet, but we should have a component for it soon.

2 Likes

It would be possible to insert other forms of payment, such as PayPal Brazil, also other currencies, such as Brazilian Real BRL and the possibility of changing the texts ourselves, so we could translate them. There are people of different nationalities whose language is not English and the currency is not in the existing list.

1 Like

Awesome!! That and a filter option for the product component to be able to list certain groups of products per page would complete the project I’m working on. Maybe instead of a filter if we could select the categories currently created would work too. Loving it thus far, good work!!

TambĂ©m me animei com a possibilidade das Lojas Virtuais, mas a falta de uma versĂŁo totalmente em portuguĂȘs do Software, nos limita no desenvolvimento. JĂĄ foi feito uma pesquisa ou os criadores do Bootstrap Studio tem registro da quantidade de Brasileiros utilizando este programa?

1 Like

My “added to cart” popup text is white so you can’t read it. Is there a way to change its color?
I found that the Body of my page is locked and there is a rule <body class=“text-white-50”
I’m guessing this is the culprit, but not sure how to change.

Edit: It would also be nice if using a Dropdown menu for “Products” If the Dropdown button itself would link to a page. Well, It does have the option to assign a link, however it doesn’t work.
When I click the “Products” Dropdown, it only expands the dropdown. It doesn’t open the page that I have it linked to.
What I’m trying to do is have a products page that has all of the products. And I want that to launch when I click the dropdown button.
Or if I click the dropdown arrow, it would expand and show the other various products which I can click on to launch those pages.

Love the ecommerce addition you guys made in Reflowhq. Are there any plans to make this available in other languages than english or is this something I could do myself?

Read the forum before you will ask, please
 Dont bloat our forum with answered questions.

They will implement multi-lang support in the future updates, Martin said it. Just read the forum before you will ask
 Cause ur question was already answered

Referencing (Ecommerce>Building a Store> 3. Creating Pages) when creating a store, is there a specific technical reason to use a “new Blank design” (and/or separate domain) or can this be accomplished by just adding a new page named “Store.html”, and following the rest of the instructions? Is it recommended to use a new design and separate domain?

3. Creating pages

Create a new Blank design in Bootstrap Studio. Inside it, create five empty pages (index.html will exist by default):

It will work on any template and page name. The guide uses the blank template so it’s easier to follow.