Website on the Phone

Hello. I bought a license for the software yesterday and I'm quite a nub with this.

I've tried several times to make a simle (static) website and uploaded it to my linux server (apache2). Its working flawlessly on computers, but on the phone I'm getting the message:

**Not Found**
The requested URL / was not found on this server was not found on this server.
*Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at www.mydomain.org Port 80*

I used to run another bootstrap site on there, so I'm thinking I need some codes to make the phone read it. Some help?

hello i'm using bootstrap studio and make a web page but how can save .html file

Hello @kishangopal.

That didn't really answer my question, but if you look in the top left of your window: There's an export option, press that, choose a location and export it. You'll then have your files in html.

I don't think that the issue you are describing can be caused by Bootstrap Studio. The app only generates a static website that you upload. If it works on your desktop browser, it means that it has been uploaded correctly.

Make sure that you are entering the correct URL on your smartphone, and that the domain actually points to your server (and it is not set in /etc/hosts on your pc).

Thanks for the quick reply Martin.

I mean, I can always try to reupload the contents and I've never had this kind of issue before. Its weird. If you could try yourself on your PC and your phone, that'd be great. The domain is: www.tb-w.org. and yes, its set up correctly, cause I can easily reach it from computers, but not phones.

Hi again.

I just wanted you to know that there was an issue with the SSL certificate. I'll be playing around with the software.

Also, the software is very well built. So +1 on this.

The site came up on my phone.

Saj