What is the progress of reflow as a blog?

I’ve been noticing that I lose clients to WordPress developers because there is no such possibility in Bootstrap, it’s been a long time since this was mentioned and it was left to be evaluated, is there any position for such a feature?

2 Likes

Instead of waiting reflow, you can try using Strapi. It’s easy to use and can directly previewed in your Bss

1 Like

I think it’s absolute…

My recommendation is to use OctoberCMS, it’s honestly amazing for developers. You can still download and use the free V1 but I’ve started paying for the new V2 and it’s great.

Built off PHP you set-up your pages, install the plugins you need and set off. It’s even got a Bootstrap 4 and 5 (paid) plugins that let users edit the pages you make them just like what sites like Wix offer.

I could talk all day about OctoberCMS. Last night in a couple of hours I setup a website with custom pages and a blog all in a few hours. Simple, easy and well documented.

1 Like

We don’t have plans for adding blog support to Reflow. Not many people are interested in this, and there is also the issue of SEO - content from Reflow is loaded dynamically and this might hurt the ranking in Google.

2 Likes