work on two different operating systems

I would like to know if installing Bootstrap Studio on Windows 7 and Linux on the same computer share the same license or use two of the three single licenses that I have?

I have to ask the obvious question ... why in the world would you want to do that? If you're on the same computer, there's no need to run it on both systems, that doesn't even make any sense to do that .... humor me lol.

is simple, I use linux to program in java php js html etc and windows to design and sound recording, in some cases I have a few softwares in both platforms, so I ask the question.

Oh no, lol, I think you misunderstood my question sorry, I should have been clearer. What I'm asking is why you would need BSS on both systems. I do understand running multiple systems for various apps and software that need specific ones, but to run BSS you would only "need" to run that on one of them, not both. So the question is why you would need it on both? You're the first person I've ever seen ask that, which is why I'm asking. Might be something about it I just don't know yet! lol.