About the Bootstrap Studio Help category

Wonder how to do something in Bootstrap Studio or got some power tips? Write here.

Is it possible to set up a password controlled area with a bootstrap site, for example a membership area?
Is their a feature that would allow payment of membership fees through the website?

You should ask this question as a new topic. Click on the Bootstrap Studio Help category and then click the button to the right that says +New Topic. Create a title for your question, and the write out your question.

To answer this, there is no component or feature in this program for creating a password protected area. The reason is because generally speaking, password protected pages on websites require a back-end database that stores the user’s unique name and password, and this software is for creating front-end pages.

If you just want a simple password protected page that employs the same password for all visitors, you can do this with JavaScript. I use this script on a couple of my websites…

1 Like

Thank you for your response and apologies for using the wrong process to ask the question. I will check out your suggestion and see whether it solves my client’s needs. Again, thank you.