accordeon inside article and span inside section

Hi everybody, is it possible to put the bootstrap accordion inside the html5<article> ? Is it also possible to use <section> as a container of <p> as the item body, when the accordion opens? There will be a lot of text in my project, that has to be well organized and structured. BS allows me to do it...also my browser doesn´t complain. I just want to make sure, that everything is ok, before I put hours of work in my multi-page project. Thx, Jens

<div class="row">
<div class="col-md-12">
    <article>
        <div role="tablist" aria-multiselectable="true" class="panel-group" id="accordion-1">
            <div class="panel panel-default">
                <div role="tab" class="panel-heading">
                    <h4 class="panel-title"><a href="#accordion-1 .item-1">Accordion Item</a></h4>
                </div>
                <div role="tabpanel" class="panel-collapse collapse in item-1">
                    <div class="panel-body">
                        <section>
                            <p>Paragraph</p>
                        </section>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
    </article>
</div>

</div>

The app lets you set it up that way. So I'd think the question would be more along the lines of is it semantic to do it that way. It seems that it's still rather debatable whether you should go article>section or section>article since both can be use either way. Sections with multiple articles having sections within them etc..

Personally, I'm of the mind that in your example I'd swap the 2.

So if I were to think of it like this:

article has an accordion widget in it that has a section or section has an accordion widget in it that has an article.

The later to me makes more sense.

Saj

Hi Saj, thanks again. Just to let you guys know: I love this app and your support. It helps me a lot. I think it is the best way of learning responsive design and bootstrap. Jens

Your welcome, glad I could help. :)

Just wondering what others opinions might be on it.

Saj

So here's the other think I just thought about it.

Now in your example would there be anything under either the accordion widget. I there is going to be more article content then I could see that you would then leave it like it is. But if not then I would go with what I first stated.

See how it can be debatable :)

Saj