I don’t recommend it, if you want my opinion, use the web version and transfer the results to your website, this AI is outdated, I believe it has been since 2021
Most people prefer this
Yeah, it’s very good.
I also now use https://phind.com/ and it’s incredibly clever when you’re looking to do something, but not sure how to do it.
Did you violate any of their rules?
# 6.1. User conduct
You are solely responsible for all code, video, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“content”) that you upload, post, publish or display (hereinafter, “upload”) or email or otherwise use via the Services. The following are examples of the kind of content and/or use that is illegal or prohibited by CodePal. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Services, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting you to the law enforcement authorities. You agree to not use the Services to:
- Email or otherwise upload any content that (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation; (vi) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or (vii) in the sole judgment of CodePal, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or which may expose CodePal or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services; or
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Services by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized;
- Further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities; or
- Obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Services.
Whatever the case, it has nothing to do with Bootstrap Studio, so I doubt anyone here can help you.
Can you access the platform?
I’m also blocked and I didn’t do anything wrong, I just tested it.
I think this has to do with other third-party services, where you may have made some mistakes and been blocked for that reason.
Isn’t it funny that the “ONION” Tor Browser works and Google Chrome doesn’t?
My AI Assistant does not work in Bootstrap Studio. Not sure why but it says “Assistant Failed” The model gpt-4 does not exist or you do not have access to it. I have tried different api keys. Honestly I just use my ChatGPT plus when getting heavy code support…but might the developers may want to look into this. Seriously, would you not want to intergrate your own gpt now ?