Animation Settings in the Options pane not working with scroll

I'm having a problem with animation of images or elements using the scroll method with all devices.

I use the Animation Settings in the Options pane to make my animation with scroll. When I use the real-time preview, and view it on a PC, all is well and it works as it should. However, when I view it on a mobile device, the image is static with no animation.

When I upload the page to the internet and view it live, there is no image in any type of device.

Any ideas? Does the Animation Settings in the Options pane cause problems with anyone else?

In Desktop view of https://www.prisonministry.org/ , I can see a few animations on scroll. The Prison Population/Inmates Released/Recidivism have animation as well as the testimonials segments.

However, in anything other that a normal Desktop view it looks like the script removes the AOS attributes on the animated elements. Why it does that I don't know.

In Chrome when I toggle on the device toolbar and refresh the page the attributes get removed, if I toggle it off and refresh, the attributes a re-added.

Saj

It's disabled on purpose for mobile devices. That's good practice and a sensitive default. But you can manually use AOS, with all parameters and advanced features you like.

there's a discussion here, with instructions how to manually use AOS.

Thanks for replying.

Since 3/18/18, I've been using AOS. The animations on scroll from BSS do not work at all for any device including a PC.

I've disabled AOS for phones only. It works great in PC and Tablets now.

Saj, I'm not sure what you mean when you wrote - "in anything other that a normal Desktop view it looks like the script removes the AOS attributes on the animated elements."

Also not sure with this quote, "In Chrome when I toggle on the device toolbar and refresh the page the attributes get removed, if I toggle it off and refresh, the attributes a re-added."

I don't use chrome, but I do use Opera based on the Chromium engine. I do not see any problems. Believe it or not, I use Edge as my main browser (probably because I'm an Microsoft Insider). No problems with that browser either.

Marrco, I read that discussion last week after getting frustrated with BSS's animation not working for anything leaving all images blank. AOS is really configurable and works like a charm.

I don't know if this is possible in BSS, but is there any way to be able to view the element that an AOS has been added to? Right now, all of the elements are invisible with just a lined box around them. I remember someone saying that you could view elements if you were to add DEV to the Class description.