Body background image

Hello!

I'm having trouble with the background image of the body, when I use the preview mode it works perfectly, and when I use the tools for web developers the image looks fine, but when I published the site I used an Iphone 6s to check the site, the image doesn't fit correctly the screen and it looks so expanded, but even in the developers tools (once its published ) the image looks fine.

Css of the body:

element.style { background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: cover; background-position: center; background-attachment: fixed; background-image: url("Somos auténticos.png"); -webkit-background-size: cover; -moz-background-size: cover; -o-background-size: cover; }

body { margin: 0; font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,"Segoe UI",Roboto,"Helvetica Neue",Arial,"Noto Sans",sans-serif,"Apple Color Emoji","Segoe UI Emoji","Segoe UI Symbol","Noto Color Emoji"; font-size: 1rem; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.5; color: #212529; text-align: left; background-color: #fff; }

I could be a quirk unique to the Safari browser. Unfortunately, I do not use Apple products, so I can't test this.