Bootstrap Studio for Spring Tool Suite

Hello there! I'm just starting to programming in Spring, and I still have problems adding bootstrap to my projects. When I create my proyect in bootstrap I go to the "assets" folder and copy the content in the root of my project in Spring, specifically in src / main / resources / static. And my HTML files are inside the "src / main / webapp / WEB-INF / views" folder. Also, I copy the content of "assets" in that route.

When I run my project, doesn't see all the boostrap that I added. It does'nt come out completly. Also an error appears on my console.

Does anyone work with the Spring Tool Suite? It would be very helpful. Because I don't know what I do wrong :(

You're changing the file structure, of course it's not going to see any of your settings, you've moved the files from their default setup. If you are going to move the files around in any way, you are going to have to go into your HTML files and change every path for every image, js, css, etc. or the browsers will not know where to find those files.

Correct me if I'm misunderstanding you, but sound like a lot of moving around of files and you just can't do that without repercussions and a lot of extra work.